Monday, September 25, 2006

i quit!

i not sure whether i did the correct thing this time. i quitted the job. defintely not because of the ppl i mit there...but the stress, the management and the some of seniors (tot they realli ae seniors) suxz!!! i juz noticed that the lvl of turnover rate is the highest company.. almost everyday ppl are resigning! ppl have tell me not to quite the job till i find a better amd others tell me juz quit if u dun like the job. i choose the second part.. i not sure the road in front of me is a smooth one but i glad that in my life i mit ppl like judee, yvonne,becky, alston,liyana and anna... 3 mths..though we come from diff parts of places but i count myself lucky to noE u guys..not as juz passerby..but friends that i can really count on... i am sorry if once i have spoken any things that upsets u guys. one by one leaving...hope u guys will perserve. press on...
ai er kang~ bYe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home