Friday, October 20, 2006

i am back!

hello every1... quite a long time nvr blog le. i have changed my job again (lols) i went back to my attachment place. mainly drawing of circuits. still haven started yet. they juz taught me the basic N what to take note oF. still quite ok! lunchtime went together with doreen, nate and kok hoe.. they quite fun to eat with.. always cracking jokes. mit judee last thurs to take the dvds from her. told me that she oso lost interest in the job especially get scolded early in the morning.. 1 by 1 leaving... hope we stay in contact no matter which part of the country or spore we are in... 26th oct alston going to serve our country.. all the beST ar! hmm... suddenly remind me when we are in the training period.. so fun! i realllllli miSSS sooooo mucH....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home