Wednesday, November 29, 2006

a bad experience

quite a long time nvr blog. reason being my pc had sent to service. firstly i tot that there is no power supply so i call COURTS as we actually signed up for the extend warrantly. i told the person that i will nt able to pick up the phone as i will b in jb, i left my hse num to them and they called my hp. ROAMING charges apply! they came to my hse to service the pc den a malay guy and told me the CPU need to send bk to their office as the 2 of the capacitors are brust. need 1 week. ok, i let them bring bk.the angry part is their service. 1 week later i call them. a lady answered and i actually juz asking when my pc can b back.she promised me to call me bk.i waited 1 hr but no1 call, i was quite inpatient so i decided to call them again. the same thing happened again,,, no1 call me. argh! the worst worst experience came.. they ringed me up 2 days later.. and told me that the CPU will b back on tues.. no ppl will b at hme to wait for the delivery. so i told the officer that can change to wed... he told me that shld b a problem.. but guess wat.. on tues, the officer called at 830am and tell me that the engineer was on his way to my hse.. wat kind of service is that?
personally i nt that kind of customer that is demanding or unreasonable.the warrantly is oso nt quite cheap lo... $300 plus at it is going to end tis dec.. which means they are earning tis $300 if my pc got nth wrong..that time i juz bought tis pc.. it gif me alot of problems.
1St: a drive and c drive spolit... bought less den ant
2nd: nid to reformat and the pc doest come wif a system disc. got to go dwn to packard bell (HQ) to purchase the system disc additional $80. and nw...

to conclude... i will nvr buy any PB stuffs anymore... it onli gif more and more problems.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home