Sunday, January 21, 2007

omg!

my nightmare came again... last sat i mit up wif rasidah for the policy talk. and we had kfc.. after that we went home. i was listening to mayday new album and sth happened... i start vomitting and diaherra-ing... the "feel" juz came.. i went to slp.. and as early as 5am, i woke up my own and start being to throw.. the feel was terrible... fever start running and i nvr ate anything...i sleep for the solid 24hours and my mum brought to see doc... there was onli 4 patient waiting but was a super long one. was thinking i might die while waiting to see the doc... when was my turn, i went in... the doc asked several lot of questions, gave me a jab at my hand (*it still hurts*) and a few packets of medicinee... aft seeing doc..i haf my medic and continue my sleep... i got myself another day of medicine... though the company policy is 1 mth onli entitled 1 day of mc... i hack care le ba...actually my two nephews will b coming over to my hse during tis weekends, in d end haf to wait for the nxt weekend...my mum told my cousin and my cousin told me that one of her fren oso kana the same thing as me... but i smsed rasidah, she said that she is ok,, mayb i have a weaker sstomach....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home